The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge at Wharton, the School’s online business analysis journal.
Launched in 1999, Knowledge at Wharton offers free access to:
- Articles, podcasts, and videos highlighting Wharton faculty research and analysis of current business trends.
- Interviews with book authors from Wharton School Press.
- In-depth series of curated content like Wharton Executive Education’s Nano Tools for Leaders.
- A searchable database of more than 10,000 articles covering all aspects of business.
- A weekly newsletter that delivers Knowledge at Wharton insights directly to your inbox.
Tour the new Knowledge at Wharton site
Meet the Team
Knowledge at Wharton
Editor in Chief
Senior Editor, Books
Sr. Digital Designer
Senior Web Architect
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, The Wharton School
Senior Director, Brand Strategy and Content, The Wharton School
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy and Operations, The Wharton School