- PwC-KWHS Seminar for High School Educators on Business and Financial Responsibility – A biannual, three-day training seminar designed to help deepen high school educators’ subject-matter knowledge of how to effectively teach basic, yet critical, business and financial skills that students need to thrive.
- Innovation and the Art of Problem-solving - A four-part podcast series for high school educators to help them understand innovation, and provide ways to teach students to be innovative thinkers and problem-solvers.
- Can Companies Adapt to Changes in the IPO Environment?
- New Revenue Recognition Rules Delayed, but Start Planning Now
- Innovation Champions: How CFOs Can Keep Companies Vital
- Currency Hedging — the Risks and Benefits Aren’t Limited to Financial Issues
- The High-performance CFO
- People Performance: How CFOs Can Build the Bench Strength They Need Today . . . and Tomorrow
- How Should Global Companies Communicate Currency Risk?
- Re-energizing Finance: The Organization Challenge