- PwC-KWHS Seminar for High School Educators on Business and Financial Responsibility – A biannual, three-day training seminar designed to help deepen high school educators’ subject-matter knowledge of how to effectively teach basic, yet critical, business and financial skills that students need to thrive.
- Innovation and the Art of Problem Solving – A four-part podcast series for high school educators to help them understand innovation, and provide ways to teach students to be innovative thinkers and problem-solvers.
- Exploring the Intersection of Personal Finance and Technology – A four-part podcast series for high school educators to help them understand what the changing landscape looks like, and what the technological shift means for the future of money management and financial capability.
- Can Companies Adapt to Changes in the IPO Environment?
- New Revenue Recognition Rules Delayed, but Start Planning Now
- Innovation Champions: How CFOs Can Keep Companies Vital
- Currency Hedging: The Risks and Benefits Aren’t Limited to Financial Issues
- The High-performance CFO
- People Performance: How CFOs Can Build the Bench Strength They Need Today . . . and Tomorrow
- How Should Global Companies Communicate Currency Risk?
- Re-energizing Finance: The Organization Challenge