- Mobile Banking: Financial Services Meet the Electronic Wallet – Mobile banking has hit a tipping point. After years of promise, new technologies, investment and infrastructure are finally enabling companies to unlock a new domain of financial services.
- Global Banking 2020: Foresight & Insights – What strategies should global bank executives adopt now to prosper over the next 10 years? In this video-enhanced eBook, Wharton faculty, members of EY’s Global Banking and Capital Markets practice, and global bankers explore scenarios for the future of banking.
- Global Banking: Foresightand Insights – A video-based website, focused on exploring the future of global banking.
- Part 2: European Private Equity: Market Outlook
- Part 1: European Private Equity: A Banner Year for Exits
- Slowing Emerging Markets Will Create Private Equity Opportunities
- Private Equity: The Outlook for Africa and Emerging Markets Part I
- Expect Select Private Equity Markets Outside the U.S. to Perform Well in 2015
- Private Equity: On the Rise in 2015
- In Private Equity, Management’s Role, Incentives Are Shifting
- Normalcy Returns to Private Equity with Rising Exits
- Private Equity in Emerging Markets Is Being Rebalanced
- Private Equity Finally Sees Stronger IPO Market
- Private Equity Expects Better Times in 2014
- Private Equity Confident about Brazil for 2014
- Private Equity Steps Up in Africa – Part II
- Private Equity Steps Up in Africa — Part I
- Watch for Private Equity Inflows into Pioneer Markets to Grow Further in 2013
- Watch for Private Equity in 2013 to Mirror 2012
- Private Equity — Holding Steady, Readying a Growth Stage
- Private Equity Heads Down a New Path
- Private Equity Buys Time with Major Refinancings
- Private Equity Defies the Odds with a Steady Recovery