Sponsoring India Knowledge@Wharton
India Knowledge@Wharton is a free biweekly online resource that captures knowledge generated at Wharton through such channels as research papers, conferences, books, and interviews with faculty on current business topics, and distributes that knowledge online to a global business audience. The Knowledge@ Wharton network includes more than 700,000 subscribers and contains more than 2,000 articles and research papers in its database with more added every week.
India Knowledge@Wharton is looking for a select group of companies to become sponsors of this acclaimed online business journal. As a sponsor, you will be part of a site that features leading-edge companies and prominent decision-makers who are redefining the global marketplace.
India Knowledge@Wharton sponsors will:
- Plug into an international network of business decision-makers and achieve 24/7 high-impact visibility among current and future business leaders.
- Gain association with the innovation, leadership and tradition of academic excellence that Wharton represents.
- Become a partner in advancing business knowledge.
A Prime Audience
Senior executives, managers, government officials, journalists, academics, students: India Knowledge@Wharton serves a diverse audience.
A India Knowledge@Wharton sponsorship is a unique communication tool that creates value for companies and their employees.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Association and identification with the innovation, leadership and tradition of academic excellence that Wharton represents.
- The opportunity to reach decision-makers in the United States, Latin America, Spain, Portugal and China with a Knowledge@Wharton global sponsorship package.
For more information on sponsorship, please contact: